The Knowledge Management (KM) unit oversees the intellectual assets entrusted to and created by the NRF and facilitates access to and the utilisation of data and knowledge both internally and externally.
Its strategic objectives include:
- Custodianship of knowledge management processes and principles
- Implementation and maintenance of the records and document management principles and practices.
- Provision and guidance on data management, digitisation and associated repositories
- Provision of information management, services and advice
- Acquisition and facilitation of the application of relevant databases and enabling systems and tools
- Provision of business intelligence services and research support for business on policy development, analysis, strategic support and positioning of the NRF within the NSI.