The National Research Foundation (NRF) and the Department of Science and Technology (DST), in partnership with The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS), are pleased to announce the provisional awards for the 2017 NRF - TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship Call. The fellowships have been awarded according to the strategic objectives of the NRF - TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship Funding Instrument and, the recommendations of the merit review.
- If your name is listed in the table, you have been successful in receiving an award for 2017.
- The NRF staff will forward award letters to successful candidates in November 2016.
- Once you received the Conditions of Grant (NRF Agreement), please read through the written agreement carefully before accepting the award.
- All signed and completed documentation must be forwarded to the NRF via your university postgraduate funding office, research office or financial aid office.
- Funds will only be released once all the required documentation is completed by the applicant and received by the NRF.
- All awards are made on a provisional basis and are subject to the awardee meeting all the eligible funding instrument criteria and conditions for acceptance of award.
Please look under Documents on this page for the names of successful awardees.
We congratulate all new 2017 NRF-TWAS awardees.