2016 Postdoctoral Research Forum
Cape Town, 13 - 15 March 2016
The National Research Foundation (NRF) in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology (DST) will be hosting the 2016 National Postdoctoral Research Forum at the Lagoon Beach Hotel, Cape Town, Western Cape, from 13 – 15 March 2016.
About 300 postdoctoral fellows, mentors, and representatives from funding agencies, Higher Education Institutions, public and private research institutions and government departments are expected to attend.
If you are a NRF or non-NRF funded postdoctoral fellow, click HERE to register to attend the conference.
The research forum is targeted at South African Citizens and Permanent Residents of South Africa.
University designated authorities (DAs) and research staff are encouraged to circulate this event invitation among the postdoctoral fellows at their institutions.
Please note the following:
- Applications to attend close on 01 February 2016.
- An application does NOT guarantee acceptance to attend the National Postdoctoral Research Forum. All applications will be assessed and successful applicants will be informed by the 12th of February 2016.
- There is no registration fee and accommodation expenses will be covered for all postdoctoral fellows residing outside of the Western Cape subject to NRF approval.
- Travel expenses will be covered for NRF-funded postdoctoral fellows residing outside the Western Cape.
- Non-NRF funded postdoctoral fellows residing outside the Western Cape must cover their own travel expenses.
- Transport will only be provided from the designated institutions and airports.