The broad objective of EHCD&KG is to nurture investment in research and development, human capital and infrastructure within the energy sector. The overall programme aim is to develop the required capacity to meet the human capital, knowledge and innovation requirements of the energy sector of South Africa.
• South African Nuclear Human Asset and Research Programme (SANHARP)
• Masters in Accelerator and Nuclear Science (MANUS) and the Masters in Material Science (MatSci)
• Renewable and Sustainable Energy Scholarships (RSES)
• Doctoral Studies in Energy Efficiency (DSEE)
• South Africa and South Korea Human Resource Development (SA-SKorea HRD)